Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a list of some of the reasons you could have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, inventhelp you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how good an idea you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Here are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may already have a complete collection of providers not desperate to add much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to monitor you on paper.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that market is flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a procedure that is strictly like their current product and laibaryofseo.tumblr.com that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared to what is departing from out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they participate in a quick look on your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, can be challenging was poorly written and doesn’t cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they should be expecting very little protection that can you patent an idea be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just don’t look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not need to consider the risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your commit that market and study part to make yourself as marketable as is feasible.